Peaceever TV International Media Group Inc. Council Constitution
Dec 26th, 2013
Chapter 1: General Programmer
Article 1: Name
English: Peaceever TV International Media Group Inc. registered in New York State US in December 2012.
Article 2: Purpose
universal fraternity，maintaining world peace as its purpose, strive to take part in and cooperate with UN Millennium Project，Humanitarian aid，helping women and children etc general affairs on advertising, propaganda, image data and video recording，give publicity and promote inclusiveness and peaceful coexistence，common development and prosperity from different races and cultural background in the world by using organization itself website and public social website platform.
Article 3: Organization Nature
- Peaceever TV International Media Group Inc. is non-profit news media organization, independent legal entity， one of registrants is recommended as corporate representative.
Article 4: Goals
In accordance with our purpose, we will:
- Hold a variety of public benefit activities, rich cultural life of all races.
- Organize and get involved with meaningful social benefit events, promote community harmony and development.
- Using internet and mobile internet, widelyadvertisedworld peace and cultural communication events between China and US.
- Promote other programs relevant to our purpose, include making films or producing TV recordings as well as publications.
Chapter 2 Council members
- Who follows council constitutions, pays certain amount funds, actively participates in activities organized by council, conducts decisions of council can be our members.
- Due to the nature of non-profit, we accept volunteers who is interested in public welfare undertaking. Volunteers is our main developing mode. The one who volunteers and works part time for a year can be council member.
- The members of the board of directors are divided into: directors of the standing council and directors of the general board of directors. The Standing Council has a limit of seven directors. Each year, if they are willing to sponsor a payment of US$5,000, they will be admitted to the meeting through the joint registrant of the organization; the general board of directors is not subject to quota, and the annual willingness to sponsor the payment of $3,000 can be confirmed as a member of the board of directors.
Article 4 The rights of council members
The members have right for voting and being voted, taking part in the council activities, giving opinions and voting power for proposal, right for getting helps from council. Meanwhile having sponsor priority option for program determined by council.
Chapter 3 Structure
The council is managing organization and consist of our current directors who in charge of daily operation. The council meeting is valid only when having over 50% current directors presenting. The qualifications of the elected President of the board of directors must be a U.S. citizen and the payment of board membership fees shall not be lower than the standard of the number of years paid by the registrant.
The council contains: board chairman and secretary-general for each, deputy board chairman and deputy secretary-general for a couple.
The council sets up as needed: Network Technology Department, The Ministry of public, News Editorial Department, Treasury Department, Planning Department, United Nations Department.
Article 3 Production of management team
- Director: Organization registrant is director, who is reelected, recommend by over three board members if the council members are over seven, produced by bearer draft of council legal presence members, and simple majority voting.
- The one in charge of other department is recommended by board chairman and valid only when reaching the agreement of the majority of council members. Any position opening need to be filled is dealt by same way.
- It valid only when 2/3 members of legal presence reach agreement for any position above need to be recalled.
Article 4 The powers of director and council
- The council votes or recommends director, discusses or alters and pass the council constitution, passes or rejects important bills by simple majority voting.
- Director term is two years, has the rights to vote and be voted other positions of departments, put forward bills of council and voting.
- Director holds council meetings, exercises power representing the organization. Director is legal representative of the council within duration.
- Director holds meetings, leads council and carries out all the duties set by Article 4 of Chapter 1.
- Secretary-general is two years of term, director, holds meetings, such as connecting with outside world, coordinating with other department, dealing with documents, setup files, keeps important materials and documents etc.
- Standing director is two years of term, determines and manages of daily meetings, division of responsibility of relevant department.
Chapter 4. Treasury Department
Article 1 Financial general
All fund income is only used for expenses of council.
The council is setup accounting department, managing independent account with budget and final accounts system. All financials is accordance with American laws and is reported to director and the council regularly. In order for better management, all income must deposit to the bank checking account of the council and paid out in line of our financial rules. Accounting department should make financial managing rules, clear financial regulations, also responsibilities and rights of functional departments.
Article 2 Personnel and responsibilities
The council is setup a finance director who is in charge of financial management of Treasury Department and appointed by the council’s decision. The term of the position is two years, can be reappointed consecutively. The out-going check is issued and kept record by finance director in accordance with invoices and bills operator provided. The check over $200 is signed by director.
Article 3 Source of funding
Main source of funding is from fixed donation yearly of registrant.
- The council membership fee：per person per year
- Donations from social individuals and enterprises.
- Advertisement income.
- Photography service fee of sending reporter.
Chapter 5 Others
Article 1 The council has the right of final explanation of constitution ( simple majority voting).
Article 2: The external cooperation mechanism of the institution, the CEO (operation director) of the authorized organization is responsible for decision-making and chooses the mode of cooperation. Since this organization is a non-profit organization, all positions are voluntary and the business card holders or authorizations of the organization are all convenient to use. It does not mean that they have an employment relationship with this organization and have no legal effect. ( Except for board of directors they pay the annual payment to our organizaton, or signing of the contract ).
Article 3 All international students who need to apply for a work visa to this organation, or serve as journalists or host, must agree to this charter to become a member of the board of directors and pay annual membership fees before they can apply.
Article 4 Agreement and signature of the constitution contains legally binding.
Article 5 The constitution has Chinese and English version Posted to main website ( http://www.peaceevertvimg.org/ ) of the organzation has the same legal effect.
Article 6 The council, all main position term, the term change of new and old council is subject to one year since registry.
Article 7 The council calls a meeting of members for supplement and alteration of unsettled affairs of constitution.
Peaceever TV International Media Group Inc.
December 26, 2013 by New York
第一章 总 纲
英文：PeaceeverTV International Media Group Inc. （于 2012 年12月 在美国纽约州注册）
第三条 经费来源 主要来源为注册人每年的固定捐赠投入。
第五章 其 它
第四条 本章程分中文和英文版本，发布在本机构主网站（http://www.peaceevertvimg.org/ ) 具同等法律效力。